If you are reading this article, you are probably considering selling your South Florida home without an agent. So, I wanted to give you a copy of my book that shows how to sell your home without an agent.
If you have any questions during the home selling process, then please do not hesitate to contact me.
I didn’t write this book to convince you to change your mind. If you don’t believe me, just look through it. The book walks you through each stage of the selling process, with useful tips and what to avoid for each part.
The book contains:
- High end tactics to sell your home for top dollar
- Selling your home for more money, fast
- Five reasons homes don’t sell
- Why most For Sale by Owners (aka FSBO’s) screw up negotiations
- What has to be disclosed when selling a home
Next, I go through the most important things you can do to attract a lot of buyers to your home.
I lay out several, simple and easy strategies that will enable you to sell your home for more money. I’ve used these strategies myself and they work!
One of the most important tips is to make sure you don’t underprice your home. I’ve seen people lose tens of thousands of dollars on their sale from this simple mistake.
The best way to avoid this is with a Comparable Market Analysis that shows you what your home is worth. If you’d like a complimentary Market Analysis, then let me know. I’d be happy to put that together and send it to you.
Our book is for people who:
- Are tired of not being able to sell their home
- Tired of trying hard with no success at all
- Want to get the most amount of money out of their home in the shortest time
These strategies and advice have helped sell thousands of homes and now it’s time for you to implement them and sell yours today!
So, go ahead and check out my book. Let me know if you have any questions. And, if you ever consider hiring a professional to help you, then please let me know. I’d be happy to assist you.
Delia Abreu, PA (You can see my bio here)
D Abreu Team
* Not intended to solicit any properties already listed for sale with another real estate agent.